Monday, July 30, 2007

Because What's A Vacation Without Buying Lots of Stuff You Don't Really Need?

I bought greeting cards:


And a button or two:



T-shirts at the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge:



And my "best" find, from an antiques store in Seneca Falls:


I call this my "fairy tiara". It's about six inches across. I actually bought two, because they just tickled me. I hung one on the moose lamp:


And that's about it, as far as vacation purchases (other than necessary stuff for the cottage). I try not to pick up too much stuff on vacation, because then I get it home, unwrap it, and go "WTF?! Why did I buy this? And where am I going to put it?" And then, of course, there's the sticker shock when you get your next credit card statement. I think I did pretty good this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that fairy tiara! It's gorgeous.