Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jabba Part ........ Oh, Whatever

I got home last night to REALLY LOUD NOISE. If you think you're sick of reading about it, think how sick I am of living it. I called Jabba and told him to turn the TV down. "Oh, is it too loud?" he said. This guy is either: (a) deaf, or (b) an asshole. Five minutes later, Vinnie called me back, and I told him he needed to turn it down more, because it was just as loud as it was before. No luck. So I called his son Joe and left a message on his machine, and about half an hour later Jabba turned the tv down.

The guys are supposed to come install the insulation today, but as I told Joe in my message last night, unless they use some kind of sound-proofing, insulation is not gonna do a heck of a lot of good at the volume Jabbas got that TV.

I am about to go all Rambo about this. I'm so sick of it. And what is starting to piss me off is that this jerk knows his TV is too loud, and he doesn't give a good goddamn.

2 comments:

Exador said...

Maybe it's time to get the cops there on a regular basis with a disturbing the peace complaint.

It would document this for the later legal proceedings.

rockygrace said...

"Later legal proceedings"! Whoo-hoo! Sounds like fun! Seriously, I've thought about the cops, but I hate to call the cops over something like this. And I don't know if you're familiar with the local police force (being a former local yourself), but they're ... not real helpful. In my experience. And, they'll be coming over real soon anyway, as soon as I strangle Jabba with my bare hands.
But thanks for the advice!