Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ha Ha Ha Ha HA!

I got home last night, and I could hear the TV on downstairs, but it was at a reasonable level. I was wondering about Paulie and Jim, who live in the other downstairs apartment. If I was hearing the TV at a reasonable level through 12" of new insulation, that meant Jabba had to be cranking it again downstairs, and it had to be driving Paulie and Jim crazy. Unfortunately, they can't complain, because Jim used to rent the apartment they live in now, then he skipped out owing a bunch of back rent. Paulie then took over the rent, but Joe the former building supervisor, who Jim skipped out on, has no idea that Jim is back living down there. And Jim would probably end up in jail if Joe found out. Make sense? Sorry, I can't figure out a way to make it less convoluted. Anyway, Paulie and Jim can't complain. And the noise has to be driving them nuts. And last night, I was watching TV, and I could hear Jabba's TV but not loud, which meant it must have been really loud downstairs, when all of a sudden I hear:

FUUUCCCKKK! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM! FUUUCCCKK! BAM BAM BAM!

Evidently, either Jim or Paulie finally lost their shit and started pounding on the wall. Classic! And it was nice and quiet for the rest of the night.

No comments: