Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Rest of the Crew



Yes, I *do* have cats other than the Foster Campers in the house.

This time of year, there's a lot of snoozing going on:


And some wrestling.  Oh good lord these cats drive me CRAZY with the wrestling:


Bath time:





All three cats in one pic!  (Sodapop's under the fabric - he LOVES to ambush the other cats (and me)):



Hey laydee, you ever CLEAN dis thing?:




In addition to being the Tub Inspector, Sodapop's also my favorite placeholder:




While Tinks has visions of sugarplums dancing in his head:



Don't worry, Tinks, Christmas is almost here.





4 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

this made me happy

James P. said...

Yeah, we need to check up on these guys more often. The last picture of Tinks asleep is killing me. He is in a human pose, like a granny who just fell asleep and leaned to her left on the sofa. Good grief. Cats don't SIT like that.

spiffikins said...

awh! hooray for kitties!

Thank you for the Christmas card! I managed to lose my address book this year - so I am slowly rebuilding my collection of addresses, and now I have yours again!

One of my resolutions for 2017 is to send out more mail - so look for a postcard or card from me at some point, even though I missed holiday cards :)

rockygrace said...

Tails, I'm glad. :)

James P., Tinks is kind of like the 800-pound gorilla. He sits wherever, and HOWever, he wants to. Ha.

and spiff, I'll look forward to your correspondence!