Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Twelve Below




What. The. Actual. F*CK.

I am SICK of this weather.  I have HAD it. 

Last Wednesday morning, it was thirteen below.  This morning?  Twelve below.

STOP IT, WEDNESDAY.

I know, I know, it could be worse, I could be in Duluth or something, but as far as I'm concerned, anyone who would volunteer to live in Minne-godforsaken-sota is out of their damn mind to begin with. Oh, and if you visit the Duluth website?  They conveniently LEAVE OFF the little weather icon from the homepage.  Maybe they're not so dumb after all.  "If we just don't mention it, maybe no one will notice!"

My utility bill for last month was $330.00.  Let's see if we can DOUBLE that for this month!

Sh*t.


In other news, is anyone else watching 90-Day Fiance?  Oh lord, there is some trash TV at its finest, right there.  I have several questions, including, what the hell is a Mormon doing on there?  And, okay, that one woman is from Brazil, not, I don't know, the Stone Age or something.  Are we really supposed to believe that she has never been exposed to things like ,,, packaged food?  And supermarket scanners?  I'm not buyin' it.





No comments: