Friday, January 24, 2014

Man, I hate January



Last Sunday, I took a ride up to State Park and froze my  butt off.

The picnic tables patiently wait for Spring:



While the streams flow past the snow:



In other news, I evidently have the dumbest birds in the world in my neighborhood.  Ponyboy got TWO last weekend by simply running up and plucking them out of a flock on the ground.

I hope they're not slow because they're zombie birds or something.  I could be in trouble in that case.

Oh, and in There-Is-Someone-In-This-Neighborhood-Dumber-Than-The Birds news, I somehow sat myself down and watched the entire two hours of  Lifetime's presentation of Flowers in the Attic last Saturday night.  I told myself it was so that I could enjoy watching Heather Graham and Ellen Burstyn chew the scenery, but ... yeah.  I have no excuse.

 I just wish it would warm up outside.





No comments: