Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Well, I never claimed to a be classy lady ...



So!  I was wracking my brain trying to come up with the name of the store on the Commons where I found a bunch of great stuff the other day.

I finally went back through my stash and found a ring that still had price sticker on it.  Evolution 102!  That's the name!  So I googled it.

A review on Yelp:

"Really overpriced, trashy clothes. If Spencer's and Forever 21 made a baby, this would be their bastard child. These clothes are barely Forever 21 material/style, yet they're priced like they're Urban Outfitters. $40 for a flimsy garment that I'm not sure is a top or a bottom. There's a costume section in the back that leans toward the "put that freak on a leash!" side. The jewelry is plastic and fake. This store is NOT classy. It's for those middle school kids going through the "I Love Good Charlotte" phase of their adolescence. Blegh. If you're a classy lady or man with dignity and self-respect, do not shop here!"

Haaaaaaaa.  I don't care.  I picked up a bunch of fanTAStic cocktail rings for two bucks each, and a dashboard hula girl for the Kia.  That's my kind of store!

 I do love that review, though.  Gotta hand it to anyone who's that passionate about their shopping experiences.






No comments: