Thursday, July 04, 2013

Stuff I've done so far today



Set up nine billion tiny American flags on the front yard.  I'm a patriot, dammit.

Caught the ginormous dragonfly that Soda brought inside and released it back into the yard.

Cut my own bangs.  I never learn.

Popped into the office briefly and spoke with the municipal lawyer for a neighboring town, who has a commercial building about to fall over in her downtown.  Ooops!

Bought the National Enquirer AND the National  Examiner.  Shut it.

Picked up the ingredients for Alpo, aka the World's Finest Sandwich Spread.  I'll give you the recipe if you ask nicely.

And it's only one-thirty ...


4 comments:

rockygrace said...

Oh, and I forgot, I swung by the thrift store and picked up a pair of sixties-licious slacks.

rockygrace said...

and oh yeah, I left a "thanks for parking like an a**hole" note on a car. Seriously? In a parking lot with plenty of empty spaces, you had to pull in on a slant six inches away from my driver's side door? F*ck you.

Birdie said...

My hair stylist cuts my bangs for free. God bless her. She has learned that I will never learn.
I want a picture of the flags!

rockygrace said...

Birdie, you have a wise hairdresser. I look like a six year old boy right now. Well, hair-style-wise, anyway.

And I'll try to get a pic of the flags up!