Monday, July 07, 2008

Now the Mailman Thinks I'm Suicidal

So, I was down by the creek last weekend, just rambling around (the blackberries are ripe! nom nom nom), and on the walk back I paused on the bridge over the creek to watch the fish in the water below.

I heard a vehicle pull over to the side of the road and a voice, laughing, saying, "Don't jump!". I turned around and it was my mailman in his postal truck, so I laughed and said "Don't worry - I won't!", and he waved and went on down the road.

And I was thinking, hmmm...... he's kind of cute ........... I wonder if he's single .......... oh, but wait...... he thinks I'm suicidal.

Oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just don't put a hold on your mail any time soon, 'k?

rockygrace said...

Naw, I think I'll just let it pile up in the box and REALLY make him wonder.