Monday, July 21, 2008

Didja Miss Me?

Well, did ya? (It's ok - you can lie!)



Here's a quick pic:




That's Watkins Glen. You can get an idea of the scale by the people standing on the trail on the left and the person standing on the bridge in the middle. I'd been here before, but this time I took a guided tour up the gorge, which was interesting. Don't let me forget to tell you about the flip-flops! And the Aldi's bag!

Right now, I have to tackle the Giant Pile 'O Mail on my desk. Back soon!

2 comments:

Exador said...

I got arrested there once. Not too exciting. Just detained for trespassing and let go. Me and a buddy went there and they had it closed, so we jumped the fence.

rockygrace said...

Classic, Exador!

Now that they're charging seven bucks per car for admission, I'm thinking about parking in the P&C parking lot down the street and just walking in next time. You know, just kind of strolling down the road, all "la la la", and casually entering at the far end of the parking lot away from the admissions booth. Heh.