Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Wanna Be Sedated

It's snowing! Again! And the snow is supposed to mix with sleet and freezing rain and little pellets of plutonium and god only knows what else. How much snow will we get? It all depends on which radio station you listen to! Maybe 2 - 4 inches!! Maybe 3 - 6 inches!! Maybe 8 - 12 inches!! Take your pick!!

Just shoot me now.

In other news, a relative just e-mailed me with condolences on the death of my cousin, (insert name here). The only problem is that I have no idea who (insert name here) is. So I just now e-mailed another relative, asking who (insert name here) is. And I feel really really bad, because what if I was, like, best friends with (insert name here) when we were kids? And now I don't even know who she is.

You might not want to ask me to plan the next family reunion. Because evidently I don't even know who I'm related to.

No comments: