Friday, December 17, 2010

Random on a Friday afternoon

First off, yes, there IS a Freaky Friday. Scroll down. Now on with random:

1. I can deal with the snow. I can deal with the cold, and the crappy driving conditions, and the unrelenting deadness of winter. What I can't deal with? The dark. Get up in the dark, go to work in the dark, come home in the dark, shovel snow in the dark, darkdarkdarkdarkdark. Makes me want to drink. Got a beer?

2. Everybody in my office is ready to kill each other. Should make the Christmas luncheon next Thursday interesting.

3. I loathe Christmas Eve parties. Loathe them. If you are planning a Christmas Eve party? Rethink it. All anybody wants to do on Christmas Eve is relax at home. Well, that's all I want to do, anyway. Because you know what's really sad? The local neighborhood dive bar is not only open on Christmas Eve, it's usually packed. Even sadder? It's open on Christmas Day, too.

Well, that's it from me for this week. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go see a lady about a porcupine. See ya Monday, probably with a tale to tell.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Well, look at it this way ... there are only 4 months of winter left. There ... feels manageable, right? By the way, your new windows look great!

rockygrace said...

Hahahahahaha FOUR MONTHS *sob*

Starting tomorrow, the days start getting longer. I keep telling myself that ...