Saturday, April 13, 2019

Good Boy Chronicles, Next Part

I stopped in at the rescue this afternoon to pick up some vaccines for my fosters and visit with Good Boy, only to find out that Good Boy was being adopted tonight!

The rescue screens potential adopters carefully, so I have no doubt he will have a good home.  It's just so amazing that this cat, who was once feral and homeless, will now have a happy, loved life.  Instead of taking refuge in sheds and garages, he will have a home!






I gave him some loving and told him good-bye and went out the door.  And I received confirmation a few minutes ago that he is now home with his new family.

Oh, stop it.  I'm not crying; YOU'RE crying.  :) 

4 comments:

Portia said...

It's just the pollen that makes my eyes water.

James P. said...

Aw, he's worth some tears. He is/was a great story. Happy for the adoption, for sure!

PS….You always seem to forget that it's because of YOU that these babies end up being cared for!!! We don't forget it.

KJL said...

A happy ending - just what this day needed. Well done!
Kris

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

YAY!