So far today, I have
- transported four barn cats that we trapped last night to the spay/neuter clinic this morning.
- did two job back-to-back job interviews.
- grabbed a spare pair of glasses from my glovebox when one of the lenses in my glasses popped out IN BETWEEN interviews, and then stopped at the eyeglass place after interview #2 to get my glasses fixed.
- finally, FINALLY, after several on-line attempts and a call to a claims administrator, successfully filed an initial unemployment claim.
- stopped by a local temp firm about a temp-to-perm job that I'm interested in.
- stopped by the local labor dept. job center because an online application I was filing needed a browser I did not have and did not want to install on my own PC.
- grabbed lunch at McDonald's and justified it by saying it was a "treat". *snort*
- completed some bullshit online registration process that was necessary for a different online application and took an inordinate amount of time.
- did a load of laundry to get the barn cat crap off my jeans.
- took one of the permacats to the vet for his annual checkup.
- took a call from a woman I spoke to a month ago about feral cats in her neighborhood, who is now ready to start the trapping process.
- spoke to the barn cat farm owner. 27 CATS SO FAR THIS YEAR!!!!
- collapsed and died.
OKAY, not that last part, but I swear to GOD I am now going to veg out. Until tomorrow, when I have a full day at the office PLUS a big interview. Now where's my medal?