Monday, May 02, 2016

There's a first time for everything ...


On Saturday, Mama Lightning decided that she would nurse the kittens on my lap.





Ummm ... okay?  I've fostered a lot of litters over the years, and I have to say that this is the first time a mama cat has ever decided to nurse ON TOP OF ME.  Sheesh. 

In other news, Sunday I took everybody on a road trip to visit an acquaintance of mine's parents, who are interested in adopting.  The husband is bedridden, so I took the cats to him!    They are interesting in adopting Mama Lightning and Little Bit, so, yay!  They still have to formalize things with the rescue, so we'll just wait and see.

And in OTHER others news, there ain't much.  Saturday I mowed the lawn and cleared out the side garden and blah blah blah, the boss is back in town so we'll see what happens THERE, and life goes on apace.

Anything exciting happening on your end?









3 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

are you sure mom decided to nurse on you, or did she climb up on you to escape her kittens but she found her anyway

Domestic Kate said...

^ I wondered the same thing.

But I feel similarly about nursing at the moment -- anywhere, whatever. Nipples.

News: Sam rolled over for the first time yesterday. Movin on up.

rockygrace said...

Tails, the kittens were there first, and then Mama came aboard. Maybe my lap is extra comfy?

and Kate, congrats on the rolling-over!