Friday, May 13, 2016

A mystery


Other than that of where I've been, I mean.

I'm sorry, guys.  I'm just so damn BUSY right now!  I think the fosters may be moving on this weekend, and hopefully I'll have more time after that.  Unless, of course, another litter lands on my doorstep right away, which is always a possibility this time of year.

I went to a local nature preserve last weekend.  Or maybe the weekend before that?  I DON'T KNOW. *sigh*  ANYway,  I didn't stay long, because there were a lot of other people there as well (how DARE they?!) (ha), but I did manage to find some less-populated areas of the preserve, where the forget-me-nots were growing:


Along with the skunk cabbage:



Hmmm ... What's this?



Anybody want to hazard a guess?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi RockyCat, it's a target for Frisbee golf. :-)

~~Silk said...

Yes! Anonymous nailed it. I knew I'd seen it before, but couldn't remember - yeah, Frisbee. Some closeup views of the doohickey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azwbRAe87Co