Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Telemarketer

Long story short: A telemarketer called the office this morning and asked to talk to the owner. I told her "We're not interested" and hung up the phone. She called right back, I told her "We're not interested", and she said, "Are YOU the owner? I need to talk to the owner". I hung up again.

She has called back at least ten times today. Now I recognize the number on the Caller ID and either pick up the handset and place the call on hold or pick up the handset and hang right back up.

So she evidently contacted some of her telemarketer friends and told them to call me. I have dealt with approximately 40 telemarketer calls today.

If I could, I would gladly hop in my car, drive to this woman's place of business, and throttle her with my bare hands.

No comments: