Wednesday, May 09, 2007

T-Shirt

So I was at work yesterday, just working away, and it was about 3 in the afternoon, and I finally got around to noticing the t-shirt that Hack-em-up Ed had worn to work. It had an illustration of a squirrel on the front of the shirt, and underneath that, the words "I'd like to put my nuts in your mouth".

Yeah.

He wore it to work. Where there are other people. And clients. There is one client in particular who is very very, um, uptight, and I'm pretty sure that this client would pull his account if he saw this t-shirt. And frankly, I thought it was disgusting. Hack-em-up Ed has a twelve year old daughter. I wonder what she thinks of this t-shirt?

Folks, please tell me. Am I just being a prude here? To tell you the truth, I think that that t-shirt would be inappropriate to wear to WalMart, let alone to work. And yet I am seeing more and more of this type of t-shirt out and about. Is there anybody out there who actually thinks that this t-shirt is funny? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. Not funny. And really not for work. You're not being a prude; you are having a brain.

- Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I'm with Bridgett on that one.

Not funny and totally inappropriate for work.
-------------------
And thank you for leaving a comment on my blog about my garden! Very much appreciated.

Pauline