Monday, May 21, 2007

Dead Ted Head

Twice today while walking down the street where I work, I passed a teddy bear head lying at the side of the road. And it just made me sad. So after I picked up my car from the muffler place, I went by again and did a surreptitious Swoop of the Head. And while I was picking it up and praying that no one in the nearby offices were watching, I noticed the torso and one leg of the teddy lying a couple of feet away. Hmm ... dilemma .... take all the parts or just the head?

In the end, I just took the head. Why? I have no idea. I will take home Dead Ted Head and soak him in a bucket of water (Oh! The poor thing's troubles never end!) and I think I may put him on the back porch or possibly on my wall, depending on how well he cleans up. Because I'm weird.

No comments: