Monday, January 08, 2007

Busy, Busy

Yesterday I took down the Christmas tree and most of the Christmas decorations. I leave the garland, wreaths, etc. out on the back deck because I have convinced myself that they are "seasonal" as opposed to "Christmas", and therefore it's o.k. to leave them up. Ha! So once the tree was out, I painted the part of the north wall that was behind where the tree was, before I moved the furniture back into place. And then I looked at the rest of that wall, which I was going to do next weekend, and thought, "I might as well do the whole thing while I'm at it", so I did, which entailed moving a bookcase stuffed with books, etc.

I kinda miss the old me, who would sleep until 10:30 and then go wander around the mall for a couple of hours when the weather was bad.

No comments: