Sunday, July 14, 2019

Vacation, all I ever dreamed of

I've been on vacation for the last week and a half, and it's been awesome!  Beautiful weather.  God, I love summertime.

I dressed Good Boy up for the Fourth, because there's nothing better than a cat who will let you outfit him ridiculously:


Went to the Cornell Botanical Gardens for a day that was hot and humid and almost melted me:

Thank you Ginny for the new lawn art!:


The turk's cap lilies in my own garden aren't blooming yet, but I was lucky enough to find some wild ones to photograph:


Here I am at the Rockwell Museum in Corning, posing in front of a picture I absolutely painted myself using a Bob Ross video:


I walked a lot of waterfalls:




What's this?  Looks like Foster Camp is back in session!  


That is a potato chip in his carrier. Because people are dipshits.

And then there were two:


You'd better believe there was lots of paddling:


and snakes!


What a great time.  And the State Fair is just around the corner!   Summer is the best.




3 comments:

KJL said...

Looks perfect to me. Glad you had a great break!
Kris

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Sounds lovely - well except the chip

I went to visit one of my fosters a few years back while he was up for adoption and one of the shelter staff.. the STAFF.. was feeding him a Dorito. I had to leave.. I just couldn't..

rockygrace said...

Connie, the woman who was feeding kittens potato chips also said she gave them bread soaked in milk. Sweet Jesus.