Saturday, March 16, 2019

Postcards from Foster Camp

First off, I stepped outside the other day and saw that the daylilies were popping out of the ground, so here comes Spring!  THANK GOD.

The Spring session of Foster Camp brought a mamacat and two four-week-old kittens.   A small bunch, but adorable.



"'Scuse me, can I borrow some toona?":
 

"WHAT?!  She makes a good pillow!":



"KIDS these days.":





What else?  I am still trying to get my sister's affairs in order (did you know you have to file a 1040 AFTER YOU DIE?!  Is true.), trapping for TNR continues apace (I'm trapping tomorrow, St. Patrick's Day - Erin Go Trap haha),  and work is going well.   What's up with you?

2 comments:

James P. said...

Wow! Lots of these posts lately! Hooray for that. Thanks.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oooh, look at that belleh!!