Monday, September 11, 2017

Too Long Gone

I know, guys, I KNOW.  I've just been going through some ... stuff, lately, and maintaining as best I can.  I'm starting to get a better handle on the new job, but mentally, I ain't been so hot, tbh.  I've got a doctor's appointment coming up, and hopefully things will be looking sunny again soon.

That said, things were looking EXTRA sunny today, all thanks to James P. Fitter (Ginny).



THANK YOU, Ginny.  Your thoughtfulness is truly, truly appreciated.


5 comments:

Mama D said...

Hang in there. We're all pulling for you!!

KJL said...

Get things checked out - do what you need to do. We'll be waiting patiently :-)
Kris

fmcgmccllc said...

Wishing you the best, you are tough but give yourself some me time too.

KJL said...

Okay, I'm not as patient as I thought. Is there anything I can do to help?
Kris

rockygrace said...

Guys, I'm sorry. I'm still alive! The doctor put me on a new med last week which unfortunately made things worse, not better, but hopefully things will get figured out soon. In the meantime, I have a new litter of Foster Campers (and their feral mama, sigh), so I'll try to put up pics soon.