Friday, February 14, 2014

Three! Three! Three cats in one!



First off, happy Valentine's Day, for those who celebrate it.  Personally, I bought myself a heart-shaped box of chocolates, which I plan on enjoying all by myself.  Eff that boyfriend sh*t.  But!  If you are planning on being on the receiving end of some Valentine's swag today, congrats!

Okay, so I talked the other day about how the person who adopts Bindi will actually be getting three cats, because of her multi-colored coat.  Here's proof:




Bindi's been quite the gal about town lately.  Here she is, tormenting her sister and Pony on the cat condo complex:


I love how Callie's got her paw on her head in that pic, like, "D'OH!  Will you stop BUGGING me?!"

Here's Bindi with Tinks:



And of course, bird-watching is a big hit this time of year:


I love how Callie plopped down on top of Pony's tail in that pic, all, "Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, PLOP."  Good-natured Pony don't care.

So!  Bindi and Callie.  Available for adoption. Call me!



2 comments:

James P. said...

Don't see Soda in the last picture, but I keep thinking how lucky you are that the cats all get along together. You need to see the latest Mythbusters....they were trying to herd cats literally.

rockygrace said...

Ginny, yeah, Soda was off doing his own thing when that pic was taken. He doesn't seem as enamored of the bird feeder as the other cats are.

And were the Mythbusters able to herd the cats? I'll have to try to catch that episode to pick up some pro tips.