Tuesday, January 14, 2014

They oughta let me teach at BITCH SCHOOL



I'm getting back into the swing of things, at work, and at home, and I've gotta tell you, I'm really in a pretty piss-poor frame of mind.

I've fought so many battles over the past month and a half that I'm having a hard time re-adjusting my mindset back to "calm". 

So, get ready for some snark.  I can't suppress it right now, and I'm not sure that it's healthy to try, so I'm going to use this blog as my little venting outlet for the next few days. 

Bear with me while I bitch.  Or, you know, just come back in a week or two, when I'm back to my mild-mannered self.

Buckle your seatbelts!  It's going to be a bumpy flight.

3 comments:

the queen said...

Well, let's hear it.

fmcgmccllc said...

I just love some snark, and here is the best place for it.

rockygrace said...

And away we go ...