Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yet Another Hare-Brained Scheme

I've been kicking around ideas to make some extra money for a while now. (Does anyone besides me remember the old "I Love Lucy" tv show, where Lucy was alway coming up with crazy ideas to make money, often dragging her friend Ethel along for the ride? I watched way too much tv as a kid.)


Anyhow, I've finally come up with something that might actually work, and will not interfere with my regular job. On Tuesday, I met with some advisors from SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives). This is a national group of volunteers who advise entrepreneurs and small business owners. They were very helpful and gave me lots of advice. Wednesday, I got my state sales tax ID number, which makes it legal for me to sell stuff. Woo-Hoo!

More on this as it evolves. (Or De-volves, as the case may be.)

No comments: