Friday, June 01, 2007

Weather Forecast

This weekend is the dreaded Vestal Festival, wherein they block off the street that I live on tonight and tomorrow for a parade, bathtub races (oh spare me), a craft show, and all kinds of stuff that would be mildly fun if I didn't have to park my car a quarter-mile away and walk back and forth to it all weekend when I want to go someplace because they block off my street. Assholes.

This weekend is also the Apalachin Firemen's Field Days, a fixture from my youth. (And yes, that is the correct spelling; there is a town nearby called Apalachin, and that's how they spell it. Trust me on this one.) Oh, and we also have the Grecian Festival!

All of which can mean only one thing.

It's gonna rain. Buckets. All weekend long.

Updated to add: Ooops! I stand corrected. I have just been informed, by someone who should know, that the Apalachin Firemen's Field Days are next weekend. Which means we should get a third less rain.

No comments: