Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Birthday Loot



I have a time-honored tradition of buying myself birthday (and Christmas) gifts.  Hey, it's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

So let's see what I got myself this year, shall we?  Let's see, there's a flying cat:


A flying frog, similar to one I bought myself at the State Fair a few years back:





Here they are, patrolling the living room:



Some miscellaneous goodies:




And the cats surprised me by enlisting a personal shopper to get me an address buoy for the front porch!:




All in all, a very enjoyable birthday.  Here's hoping for many more.




4 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Those are some great gifts you got yourself :) When I was young my extended family drew names and bought one present for that person and we all got together to exchange them. One year I got my own name and was allowed to keep it. best year ever!! Everything I got I wanted :)

rockygrace said...

Tails, I think we should ALL just buy ourselves gifts. That way everybody gets what they really want! :)

Domestic Kate said...

"Patrolling the living room" made me laugh. You should be proud to know that whenever I see an odd piece of decor I think of you :)

rockygrace said...

awww, thanks, Kate!