Sunday, February 04, 2018

Mama Minkie gets a gift.

Mama Minkie, my current foster, had her debut public appearance yesterday.  

  Being a famous celebrity is so TIRING!

And when we got home, there was a gift waiting for Minkie!





"Oh look!  One of my many fans sent me a present!"




"Well, open it up, lady, will you?"




The gift-opening was then delayed for several hours while Minkie took a nap in the box:




"Okay, lady, let's go - open it up!"




Look - it's a gift from James Fitter, aka Ginny!




"We are gonna have a blast with this thing!  Thank you, Ginny!

Now excuse me while I explore my new digs."

 




3 comments:

James P. said...

Cats are a riot with boxes and paper. You're welcome. Someday it might be full of wacky kittens, ya know.........(Factually, little kids are the same with boxes. My grandson was opening a Christmas gift at age two. He tore off enough paper to see a brown cardboard box and got so excited, "A BOX!!!" Yes, we laughed at him and not with him. His tastes run at a higher dollar level now with your finer Lego and Star Wars items.)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...

James P. said...

What Tails said, except that the holes look sized more for the little ones!

The blue in Minkie's eyes is something else.....even visible from a distance in the first photo.