Saturday, November 18, 2017

Faux Pas


So, last night after dinner, I scooped the litterboxes and then set the bag out on the porch so I could take it to the garbage can this morning.

This morning, I went out on the porch and ... no bag. What the heck?! Where did the poop bag go? Did an animal drag it off? But ... why?

And then I remembered. The local Cub Scout food drive. People were supposed to put bags of donated food out on their porches for collection ... last. night.

DEAR CUB SCOUT PACK 243 I AM SO, SO SORRY I SWEAR TO GOD IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I FORGOT ABOUT THE FOOD DRIVE I DIDN'T MEAN TO DONATE POOP.

Oh lord.

3 comments:

~~Silk said...

I started the day with a real laugh. Thank you.

Domestic Kate said...

Oh man. I was *just* thinking about a time, a couple years ago, when I lived in a little garage apartment off an alleyway where homeless people often walked through looking for recyclables in the bins. One of them must have gotten curious about the little pink bags in our garbage every week because we saw one open down the alley a ways. Surprise! Here's some clumpy pee and poop.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I can just imagine the look on their face when they realize what happened