Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Don't ever buy a Saturn

Three years ago, I was looking for a used car. "Buy a Saturn!" everybody said. Nobody saying this actually owned a Saturn, but they all had stories about sisters/friends/etc. who owned Saturns and thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. So I bought a 2000 Saturn LW wagon - what an incredible piece of crap! It started breaking down within a month and hasn't stopped since. Also, the Saturn dealership here in town is absolutely horrible - you can have an appointment for an oil change and sit there for an hour and half while people who came in after you leave before you. I have heard that there are two manufacturing plants for Saturns - one down south and one in Delaware. The one down south turns out good cars, while the plant in Delaware turns out pieces of bleep. Guess which one my car came from?
Never, ever buy a Saturn.
Oh, and remind me to tell you about my experience with Jiffy Lube.

No comments: